CRE Credit Services is registered and bonded for clients’ protection and clearly declares its compliance to the different governing state and federal laws to ensure customers know their rights like CROA, FTC and an accredited member of National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO).
|Rank Chart||Monthly Price||Licensed Attorneys||Our Score|
|$79 - $99||Yes||
Some additional highlights of CRE Credit Services include:
- Guarantee: Confident in their ability to produce results, CRE Credit Services offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Free Consultation: Each client is given a free consultation during sign-up and a free in-depth analysis of your credit reports. There is no obligation to work with CRE Credit Services upon having a free consultation and analysis.
- Seven Step Process: They have a unique Seven Step stage system to repair your credit. This program is designed for 6 months, but many clients see results in as little as 30-45 days. You are charged for those seven installments of $199 and nothing after that.
- Educational Information: CRE Credit Services provides tons of information about the credit repair industry online. Not only do they have an informative blog, they have FAQs and several pages explaining credit education, credit support, credit reports, etc.
Although CRE Credit Services have several highlights in regards to their guarantee, seven step process, etc., they do have a few drawbacks:
- Time in Business: CRE Credit Services are a relatively new company, in business only 6 years. Some companies have been in business over 10 years, giving them more experience in the credit repair industry.
- Hours of Operation: Hours of business for CRE Credit Services are limited compared to others. They operate 8 am to 7 pm Central Time, while some companies operate until 9 or 10 pm.
Another issue we uncovered is in regards to their two BBB ratings. CRE Credit Services has listed two different profiles, an A+ BBB rating and an F BBB rating. However, the BBB itself does have concerns of its own. In 2013, we looked into overall concerns with the BBB and discovered that all credit repair companies in Dallas receive an arbitrary F rating. Because of this discrepancy, the CRE Credit Services are in the process of transferring their information to a new BBB profile, which currently is listed with “No Rating.” Though the company still periodically gets complaints filed to its profile in Plano, TX.
CRE Credit Services offers a Seven Step System to ensure a full and thorough evaluation of your credit. This proprietary audit method system was created by their co-founder and COO James Charlet. He is formed member of Experian’s legal and compliance department. He has experience dealing with creditors, collection companies, etc. and how their policies of how they deal with credit repair companies.
Their 7 stage system looks for errors and initiates audits from collection agencies, creditors, public records and other reporting agencies. CRE Credit Services are aware of the laws and regulations set and will use them to protect you. They contact creditor directly and demand a response within the time mandated by federal law. Many consumers are unaware of errors that can be damaging to their credit profile. This system makes sure nothing falls through the cracks.
CRE Credit Services is dedicated to providing consumers with credit education including credit scores, budgeting and financial principles to help make them successful as they move forward in life.
Credit card details
“CRE Credit Services, LLC will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on CRE Credit Services, LLC.”
What to know:
You will not have to give credit card details to CRE Credit Services, and if asked, you are not obligated to provide them.
“The contents of CRE Credit Services, LLC website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.”
What to know:
The advice given to you on the website is not reliable in every situation.
“6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to CRE Credit Services, LLC or otherwise used by CRE Credit Services, LLC as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.”
What to know:
You cannot take information that is copyrighted by CRE Credit Services.
“You agree to indemnify and hold CRE Credit Services, LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against CRE Credit Services, LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.”
What to know:
You will not be able to sue for liabilities based on the terms and conditions outlined for you in your contract.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Visit our Request Reconsideration page and send us your feedback today!