- Case Analysis
- Identification of Possible Improvements
- Credit Education
- Service Time Frame
Park View Credit, formerly Park View Legal, has been re-structured since it recently came under new management. The Park View Credit team consists of FICO-certified credit specialists who have been trained and understand how to solve credit repair issues.
|Rank Chart||Monthly Price||Licensed Attorneys||Our Score|
|$79 - $99||Yes||
The Park View Credit team follows a proven repair process that begins with a review of a client’s credit history, followed by a disputing period, and ends when the inaccurate items have been permanently removed. Erroneous items that can be removed include but are not limited to:
- Late Payments
During the FICO-certified credit consultation, each client will receive individual attention where a thorough line-by-line review of each credit report will take place. This consultation includes the following four steps:
- Credit Analysis – Credit specialists will highlight areas within the credit report that need to be improved.
- Item Identification – Not all negative items can be removed from credit reports. However, Park View Legal will detail which erroneous items can be disputed and they will explain how that removal will impact a client’s overall credit case.
- Credit Education – While the Park View Credit specialists handle the dispute process, their team will also be their to assist their clients in further building upon their credit.
- Time Frame – Each case is different, which means the length of service will vary depending on severity. Each month, the client will receive the results of Park View Credit’s efforts. These results will also show which items still need to be disputed, in which case the challenging portion of the process begins again.
Park View Credit does offer a free case evaluation prior to beginning the credit repair process. This evaluation involves a credit expert who examines each credit report, in detail, and determines what can be done to improve credit scores. This free evaluation is critical because a customized plan is developed based on the findings and identified errors.
Park View Credit makes it easy for their clients to get started. After enrolling in their program, Park View Credit will immediately get to work on improving each credit case. Clients can rest assured that they will not be charged for any services until after they have been completed. Pricing and charges are transparent so clients know exactly when and why they are being charged. The following is a breakdown of the costs and timeline for charges:
Covered in the Initial Fee:
- Obtaining photocopy of credit reports
- Authorization of credit profiles from all national credit bureaus
- Permission from financial institutions and creditors to release necessary credit information
- This will be charged once authorization and consultation is complete
Covered in the Set Up Fee:
- Overview and explanation of the Park View Credit process and services
- Thorough analysis of the client’s credit case
- Creation of customized and individual credit removal strategy
- Online account (known as “Dispute Suite”) will be created
- Initial dispute letters drafted and prepared for all three credit bureaus
- This will be charged within the first 3 days of enrollment, but not until after all above actions are complete
- Set up fee is fully refundable within the first 5 days and is eligible to be refunded with the six-month money-back guarantee
Covered in the Installation Fee:
- Credit repair services for the first 60 days of execution on client’s behalf
- Gathering and further analysis of client documents
- Instant and up-to-date credit case tracking
- Execution of second and/or third round of disputing with credit bureaus
- This fee is charged based on a unique installment plan depending on the client’s preference (typically done in 1-3 installments). Actual date of payment will be agreed upon be client and their analyst.
- Installation fee is eligible for the six-month money-back guarantee
Covered in the Monthly Fee:
- Ongoing monthly dispute efforts after the initial 2-3 rounds conducted in first 60 days
- Any and all mailing costs as credit specialists act on client’s behalf with credit bureaus
- Available customer support: modification to billing format, direct email communication, updated information, etc.
- Creation and execution of custom dispute letters
- This fee is charged after the initial 60 days of services and will be billed in 30-day intervals until the case is closed or cancelled.
Park View Credit provides potential clients with the opportunity to test their services with the free consultation and then provides a satisfaction guaranteed to ensure total protection. Not only are the credit cases customized, but even the billing and payment structures vary based on each client’s situation.
Park View Credit, while thorough, will mostly likely not be the most inexpensive credit repair option. They charge based on the severity of a client’s case, but it is also done on a monthly plan rather than a “pay-per-deletion” format which is typically more cost efficient. For those with just a few items that they would like addressed, Park View Legal may be an expensive credit repair service to use.
While Park View Credit is now under new management, there have been complaints in the past surrounding billing and availability of specialists. Even though Park View Credit has made their billing process clear, the exact dollar amount and specific schedule are different for each client. Clients interested in Park View Credit’s services should make sure they have a complete understanding of the charges and the timeline for payment.
Before enrolling in Park View Credit’s services, clients should make sure they understand the following costs:
- Costs – how much will the initial, set-up, installation, and monthly costs be for the case?
- Schedule – when will each cost be expected to be paid and on what day the charge takes place?
- Payment plan – there are installment options, does your situation qualify?
- Timeline – how long, based on the severity of the case, will the entire process likely take?
- Additional costs – are there any additional costs for disputes made during the monthly payment period?
Park View Credit uses a three-step process to service their clients. It all starts with a free credit case evaluation, then a follow-up FICO-certified credit consultation, and finishes up with a dispute process and permanent removal of items. Here is a breakdown of each stage:
1. Free Credit Case Evaluation
Clients can get started by calling (888)-998-2889 or filing out a form online. Shortly after completing the online form, you will be contacted by a Park View Credit credit specialist to begin your free credit case evaluation. This will help you understand the credit disputing process and answer any questions you may have about credit repair.
2. FICO-Certified Consultation
After signing up, you will be contacted by your personal FICO-certified credit analyst who will go through your entire credit report and identify the areas where there can be improvement and adjustment made to improve your credit scores. This consultation takes place as follows:
This is a thorough breakdown of your credit file. This is when your assigned analyst will help you understand what your credit report says about your financial habits (good and bad). This is simply a way for you to understand what can be done to help your score get better.
This portion of the consultation consists of clarifying exactly what work can be performed. There are items that can’t be disputed (such as accurate credit items), but there are also items that can be removed. The identification process will clear that all up for you.
- Credit Building
The credit building portion of your service is where you have the opportunity to learn exactly what helps and hurts your credit score. This is an educational process where experts teach you how to better manage your credit and allow for you to make the progress needed to build a positive credit history.
- Time Frame
This is the portion of the consultation that allows for you to ask as many questions as you need. If you are preparing to purchase a home or car and you need to know how the program will help you achieve those goals, this is the time to ask.
3. Credit Dispute Process
The credit dispute process is where the real work begins. At this point, you will know all the work and details that go into fixing your credit report, now the plan is simply put into action. About 1-2 days after your credit consultation, your first dispute letters will be available to send out.
These credit dispute letters are sent to the credit bureaus. In approximately 30 days, the credit bureaus will send you the results of the dispute and are updated daily through an online web portal. These results consist of the outcomes and whether or not the items on your credit report have been deleted, verified, corrected, or will stand as is. After receiving these results, you will have to forward them to the Park View Credit staff for review. This process is repeated for any and all disputable items. Pricing is based on the severity and amount of the information, not simply the deletion of the information removed.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Visit our Request Reconsideration page and send us your feedback today!