They are a well regarded international organization with an up to date website. Their site is quick to respond, secure and well documented. The Client Setup Wizard makes it easy to get started. The Unique Consulting Group has 24/7 online Customer Service and belongs to the most popular social media sites. There are verified testimonials from satisfied customers.
|Rank Chart||Monthly Price||Licensed Attorneys||Our Score|
|$79 - $99||Yes||
The company maintains a team of credit repair experts. Who are experienced in dealing with the sometimes intimidating bureaucracies that are the credit bureaus. They can save you a lot of time and stress trying to reinvent the wheel.
We could not find their pricing structure anywhere on the site.
Unique Consulting Group has been in business now for 20 years and has their own staff of credit analysts and experts that are ready to help you with your credit repair endeavors. The three-step process used by the Unique Consulting Group follows the same patters as many other credit repair companies. However, due to the time the Unique Consulting Group has been in business, they have open lines of communication with the credit bureaus and are known to work quickly and efficiently.
Step #1: Sign Up
The very first thing you need to do if you decide to use Unique Consulting Group for your credit repair services is get signed up. Log on to their website and complete their online application. There will be an agreement portion of the application that you will be required to sign before services can begin.
Step #2: Verify
You are required to verify your identity before the dispute process can begin. To verify your identity, all you need to do is upload a copy of your photo id to confirm.
Step #3: Dispute Away
The dispute process will then begin. You start reviewing the items on your credit report and going over what negative items need to be removed and what items are eligible to be removed. The team at Unique Consulting Group will send the letters and communicate with the credit bureaus to remove those negative items and start increasing your credit score.
**This is a summation of the terms and services/contract details and is in no way a complete depiction of this company’s actual terms and services or contract. The information found below is simply additional information and commentary with the intent to help the consumer. If you wish to know the exact language of the terms of service/contract, please contact this company with any questions or concerns you may have.**
“Unique Consulting Group collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your membership account;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
- to run Interactive Areas;
- if you are contributor to Unique Consulting Group, to compensate you and to prepare tax information slips;
- if you are a contributor to Unique Consulting Group, to identify your uploaded content as your content;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
- we may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These surveys or marketing communications may come from Unique Consulting Group or its subsidiaries. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you may adjust your “Personal Information Preferences” as described below. Please keep in mind that, if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).”
What to know:
There is personal information that you have to disclose in order for the credit repair company to help you dispute the inaccurate items on your credit reports. If you do not feel comfortable giving away the personal information listed above, you may want to consider taking your credit repair efforts into your own hands.
Personal Information Disclosure:
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as Unique Consulting Group, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
If you have entered into and/or won an Unique Consulting Group contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.”
What to know:
Be aware that you personal information can be disclosed to a third-party that is involved with the Unique Consulting Group. Note that it cannot be sold, but your personal information may end up in the hands of someone other than the team at the Unique Consulting Group.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Visit our Request Reconsideration page and send us your feedback today!